Are you wondering how to fill out your I-864? In this video immigration attorney, Jennifer Walker Gates goes over the details and considerations we should have when counting the family members on our I-864 form.
Remember that when calculating your family size, you must include the following:
- Your spouse
- Unmarried dependant children under 21 years old
- Any other dependant listed on your most federal income tax return, even if the person is not related to you
- All persons sponsored on the affidavit of support
- Any immigrant who is still dependant on you and you included in a previous Form I-864 or Form I-864EZ
- Additional adult relatives that have the same principal residential address
To get more details on how to fill out your Form I-864, watch our whole video. Make sure you are completely prepared and have all the documents for your Form I-864 watch this video on the Documents Required for the I-864 Affidavit of Support.
If you or a loved one need legal assistance with any immigration matter, contact us at +1 512-633-1785 or schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys here.
Follow us on: