Please Observe The Following Guidelines for Safely Visiting WGV’s Offices:
- Masks and/or face coverings are required at all times;
- Visitors must sanitize hands upon entry;
- Entry to the front office will be permitted for only one client at a time;
- Non-client family members, children, and friends will not be permitted to enter the office, and will be asked to wait outside the building;
- Meetings and consultations lasting longer than 5 minutes will continue to take place by phone and/or video calls when possible. Exceptions may be made for individuals and witnesses preparing for contested hearings;
- Visitors will be asked to maintain at least six feet of distance from staff and other visitors;
- The front desk now features a sneeze guard. Documents, payments, and receipts must be exchanged through the panel glass;
- Visitors exhibiting symptoms of illness will not be permitted to enter;
- Visitors must cooperate with any and all directives from WGV staff regarding these guidelines.
For best results, we recommend calling our front desk at (512) 633-1785 before visiting the office to ensure that your planned arrival time can be accommodated quickly and smoothly. We also thank you all in advance for your patience and understanding as we work to serve all of our clients safely and efficiently.
Let's Work Together
Contact Us About Your Case
Your case important to us, in order to help you as effectively as possible please provide us with details regarding your case by completing our "Consultation Request Form" or for faster service book your appointment now with our "Appointment Scheduler".
Schedule A Consultation
We would love to help you with your case. In order to begin the process, please click the button below to book an appointment through our Acuity Scheduling system.
If you are not sure you want to book a consultation now, please fill out the "Consultation Request Form".